If you’ve seen your fair share of kitchens and sculleries, you’ve probably come across a stable door. Simply put, this is a single hinge door that has been separated into a top half, which can be opened independently, and a bottom half which can be locked in place. This is the door of choice for building owners who require ventilation, yet need to keep their pets inside or outside the house.
Benefits and Features
- Open out options allow for a fully weatherproofed door
- Independent top and bottom sections of the door
- Allows for natural ventilation
- Two flush bolts standard
- Maximum individual door width – 1100 mm
- Maximum total door height – 2400 mm
- Available in various popular powder coated colours
Warranty and Maintenance
- 5 years on the Aluminium Profiles against defective powder coating
- 5 years on the Glass against delamination
- 12 months on the Hardware
- 12 months on the Workmanship
- All defects will be verified by our suppliers against any neglect and further subject to care and maintenance as laid out by our “Aluminium-using and maintaining” document below.
Request a FREE Quote
Let us help you find the best solutions for your needs. Fill out this form to get in touch.